Interested In Joining Mohnton Fish and Game?
1) In order to apply you must be at least 21 years of age and have been a resident of the U.S. for at least one full year immediately prior to your application.
2) Visit the clubhouse during normal operating hours with two current members in good standing and complete a membership application. If you have not been invited by a current member an interview may be scheduled with a board member.
3) The cost is $60 for the first calendar year and must be paid at the time of application (cost includes a non-refundable $30 application fee plus the current first year’s dues of $30). After your first calendar year you only pay the current annual dues.
4) Attend a one-hour long safety orientation at the club on either the 1st or 3rd Sunday of the month, which starts at 1:00 PM. You must complete the orientation before you can be voted on and your orientation must be taken within 90 days after you filled out your application.
5) At the monthly general membership meeting, your name will be put on the Propositions for Membership list.
6) At the following general monthly membership meeting after your safety orientation, you will be voted on during the Election to Membership. If approved you’re now a member of the Mohnton Fish and Game Protective Association and you’ll receive a membership card and a FOB (used to enter the clubhouse during normal operating hours.)
Orientation falls on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month. Holidays and other events may affect the scheduel. Click the New Member Orientation below for dates and times.
What To Bring To Your Orientation:
You don’t need to bring anything, just try to show up about ten minutes early. The meeting portion will take place in the banquet room. The instructor will then take you on a tour of the ranges. The primary emphasis will be on the two pistol ranges and the rifle range. The instructor will go over the rules and demonstrate how to safely set up your shooting lane and make sure all safety rules are followed when going down range to set up targets.
Your membership card will be mailed to you but your Door FOB will not. You must pick up your FOB at the clubhouse during normal clubhouse hours. Remember to bring your membership letter with you to show the bartender in order for you to receive your FOB. Additional FOB’s can be purchased for $8 each. You must have your membership card with you in order to be on club property and to use any of the ranges.